I am so excited to be back on She’s Got Drive Podcast. In this first episode on our return we have the phenomenal Kim Lewis from our live recording at the She’s Got Drive event at Recycled Modern in Hyde Park.
- In episode 138 Kim, the CEO of Curlmix,
- Why it is important for leaders to go first.
- how she turned down 400K on Shark tank and what she learned that lead to their second investor
- What she relies on to make difficult conversations and what being fearless looks to her
- The powerful elss she has learned form her grandmother had on her
- and how she raises S4.5 million .
- Listen to this episode and stay tuned for the new episodes of She’s Got Drive podcast coming out every Tuesday.
Links mentioned in the episode:
PLEASE Send in your Questions and your She’s Got Drive stories to email@example.com
Click here to subscribe via RSS Feed ( non iTunes feed) :
Join our Facebook Community:
If you are looking to be part of a community of women with the drive to create their own lives join us here: https://www.facebook.com/shesgotdrive
Guest Social Media Info:
Follow Kim on Instagram:
Connect with Shirley: https://www.instagram.com/shesgotdrivepodcast/
Sponsorship and advertising enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Episode website: https://shesgotdrive.com
Purchase and Download Setoria Key’s “Back to me” Song: https://setoria.net