Get ready to Buckle Up because on the She’s Got DrIve podcast you remember that your Brilliance is your Birthright.
This week #shesgotdrivepodcast is back with Jamelia Donaldson from the UK
Jamelia Donaldson is the founder and CEO of TreasureTress — a monthly product subscription service for girls and women with kinky-curly hair and also the co-creator of The Teen Experience, a monthly workshop series which offers young black women to attend a series of personal development workshops for teens.
Subscribe, Listen , like, rate and review this episode and stay tuned for the new episodes of She’s Got Drive Podcast coming out every week.
- How Jamelia got started and how she started to develop her organization, her vision, and why she wanted to be a lawyer.
- Being the first subscription box pioneer in the UK, and the largest in the country/Europe.
- You get to curate new products in the box each month. There are a few new black owned brands in the UK that are doing really really well.
- How much of her business is dependent on the community that she has built around
- The importance of moisturizing your skin. Moister meditation.
- There is a re-claiming of self when someone is able to support each other with discovering and learning and learning.
- The importance of giving yourself permission to be yourself.
- Entrepreneurship – She felt a burning desire inside of her that wouldn’t let her settle, and she couldn’t get her mind off of the idea of working for herself.
- Leaving your job respectfully and with grace
- The importance of having a strong foundation of values and integrity when starting a new adventure.
- What she is learning about entrepreneurship.
- the Last time she cried – She felt like the rug got pulled from beneath her feet.
- Self-talk and self-talk is a big part of the entrepreneurial battle. It is important to understand that you are not your business.
- The importance of having a coach, mentors, therapists and friends.
- How she defines success
- The importance of being happy in life and The importance of fulfilling your purpose and passion.
- His mom was always his biggest cheerleader, and she’s always going to be for you.
- The importance of seeing potential in others
In episode 152, Jamelia Donaldson
Connect to Jamelia: https://www.instagram.com/jameliaisobsessed/
If you are interested in investing in Black women in any way this interview is for you. Don’t walk run!!
GET IN TOUCH
PLEASE Send in your Questions and your She’s Got Drive stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to subscribe via RSS Feed ( non iTunes feed) :
She’sGot Drive is produced by Casandra Voltalina
BUY and Download or theme song by Setoria Key – “Back to me” https://shesgotdrive.com/setoria/
Join our Facebook Community:
If you are looking to be part of a community of women with the drive to create their own lives join us here: https://www.facebook.com/shesgotdrive
Guest Social Media Info:
Connect with Shirley: https://www.instagram.com/shesgotdrivepodcast/
Sponsorship and advertising enquiries contact email@example.com
Episode website: https://shesgotdrive.com
BUY and Download Setoria Key’s “Back to me” Song: https://shesgotdrive.com/setoria/